ATI Acquires Two Maryland Clinics
ATI Physical Therapy is increasing its presence in the Greater Baltimore Area with the acquisition of Baltimore Sports Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy (BSRP). The two clinics located at 117 Orville Road in Essex and 2021-A Emmorton Road in Bel Air officially opened as ATI Physical Therapy on July 16.
“BSRP is a long-standing practice with thousands of former patients. ATI is excited to provide the resources to ensure a strong future for these clinics. We are looking forward to bringing the ATI difference to the communities of Essex and Bel Air,” said Dylan Bates, chief operating officer, ATI Physical Therapy.
“In my search for a physical therapy company that could continue the mission of providing the highest level of personal treatment, ATI has by far distinguished itself a leader in the industry by offering superior patient care and unparalleled customer service,” said George Prevas, PT, founder of BSRP.
ATI Physical Therapy is a nationally-recognized provider of orthopedic rehabilitation services specializing in physical therapy, work conditioning/hardening, hand therapy, aquatic therapy, sports medicine, and women’s health. With corporate offices in Bolingbrook, Illinois, ATI currently operates over 165 clinics nationwide, including 15 in Maryland.
Founded in 1996, ATI has been named “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by Advance Rehab Magazine and has achieved URAC Core Accreditation, a mark of distinction that recognizes ATI’s commitment to quality health care. ATI has continued to flourish by distinguishing itself in the industry and continually improving and expanding its services.
A few examples:
- Unique in the industry, ATI has a dedicated in-house Research Department to improve rehabilitation outcomes through basic science, transitional research, and evidence-based medicine
- Specialty clinics for healthcare needs unique to women (ATI Women’s Health)
- On-site Athletic Training services for universities, high schools, clubs, and professional athletic teams
- The F.I.R.S.T ™ work conditioning program has successfully returned more than 8,000 injured workers to their careers
- ATI remains committed to giving back to the communities we serve. The ATI Foundation, a non-profit organization, provides funding and resources to physically impaired children.
At ATI, patients look forward to coming to therapy. Known for exceptional results, the motivating staff at ATI provides personalized treatment plans in an upbeat and fun atmosphere. The state-of-the-art clinics are welcoming and attractive. ATI provides complimentary injury screenings, transportation services for those with medical need, and new appointments within 48 hours.