ATI Physical Therapy expands in Bucks County with new Quakertown location
ATI Physical Therapy expands its footprint in Bucks County today, opening a new location at 682 N. West End Blvd., Quakertown, Pa.
This nationally-recognized physical therapy and sports medicine provider currently operates 17 other locations throughout Pennsylvania, and the ATI Sports Medicine team provides athletic training services at Central Bucks East, Central Bucks West, and Central Bucks South.
“We already have strong ties to the Bucks County community because of our partnership with CB East, CB West, and CB South,” said Ray Wahl, Senior Vice President of Operations. “We’re excited to open a new location in Quakertown and continue delivering the highest quality of care to this community.”
Known for exceptional results, the ATI team provides personalized treatment plans in an upbeat and fun atmosphere. Their focus is not only delivering top care to patients, but having fun and motivating them every step of the way.
Founded in 1996, ATI’s approach to patient care has led to expansive growth. The company now operates over 200 locations nationwide and has been named “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by Advance Rehab Magazine. In addition, ATI achieved URAC Core Accreditation, a mark of distinction that recognizes ATI’s commitment to quality health care.
In addition to providing top patient care in state-of-the-art facilities, ATI has distinguished themselves as an industry leader by providing the following services:
- Transportation services for those with medical need
- Complimentary injury screenings
- Expanded hours and new appointments within 48 hours
- On-site Athletic Training services for universities, high schools, clubs, and professional athletic teams
- Unique in the industry, ATI has a dedicated in-house Research Department to improve rehabilitation outcomes through basic science, transitional research, and evidence-based medicine.
- ATI remains committed to giving back to the communities we serve. The ATI Foundation, a non-profit organization, provides funding and resources to physically impaired children.
ATI Physical Therapy offers morning, afternoon and evening hours. To make an appointment at ATI Quakertown or learn more about ATI, please call 215-892-1829 or visit www.ATIpt.com.