ATI Physical Therapy Opens New Clinic in Philadelphia’s Northern Liberties Neighborhood
Philadelphia, PA - The vibrant and thriving Northern Liberties neighborhood near downtown Philadelphia is home to a new ATI Physical Therapy clinic. On February 10, ATI opened its third location in Philadelphia at 180 W. Girard Avenue, Suite 1.
Featuring physical therapy and sports medicine services, ATI Northern Liberties offers extended hours, research-based treatment plans and a friendly, top-notch staff trained to treat a variety of orthopedic conditions.
Lead clinician Jennifer Haus, DPT, received her Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Delaware. She has been a member of the ATI Physical Therapy team for over nine years, most recently leading the Elsmere, DE clinic. She is certified in the McKenzie Method of Diagnosis and Treatment of the spine and enjoys evaluating and treating spinal pathologies, as well as orthopedic and sports injuries.
“Northern Liberties is exciting neighborhood with an energetic and active population,” said Haus. “ATI is the perfect fit to help contribute to a healthy community. We look forward to helping local residents overcome pain and injury.”
Located across from The Piazza at Schmidts and in the same complex as Superfresh grocery store, ATI Northern Liberties has free parking and is within walking distance to public transportation.
ATI Physical Therapy is the largest outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation company in the country to operate under a unified name. With over 300 locations in 10 states, the practice has continued to flourish by distinguishing itself in the industry and continually improving and expanding its services,
- The largest employer of athletic trainers in the nation, ATI’s Sports Medicine program provides on-site athletic training services for universities, high schools, clubs, and professional athletic teams.
- The F.I.R.S.T. ™ work conditioning program has successfully returned more than 10,000 injured workers to their careers over the past 10 years, earned international recognition for its results, and has been published in over 35 studies.
- Unique in the industry, ATI has a dedicated in-house Research Department to improve rehabilitation outcomes through basic science, transitional research, and evidence-based medicine.
- ATI’s proprietary Electronic Medical Record (EMR) platform uses standardized clinical tools (pre, concurrent, and post-treatment) to inform treatment planning and post-discharge. Aggregate EMR data is used for research studies and clinical quality improvement.
- ATI remains committed to giving back to local and global communities. The ATI Foundation, a non-profit organization, provides funding and resources to physically impaired children. ATI MissionWorks supports healthcare mission trips worldwide in areas where there is a need.
Named “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, ATI is one of the first physical therapy companies in the country to be awarded URAC Core Accreditation, a mark of distinction that recognizes ATI’s commitment to quality health care.
For more information or to make an appointment at ATI Physical Therapy Northern Liberties, please visit www.ATIpt.com or call (267) 592-4033.
# # #
ATI Physical Therapy is a comprehensive orthopedic rehabilitation provider, specializing in research-based physical therapy; hand therapy; work conditioning/hardening; functional capacity evaluations; sports medicine; and women's health. Based in Bolingbrook, Illinois, ATI has grown to over 300 locations in ten states: Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Georgia, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland.