ATI Physical Therapy Opens New Clinics in West Bloomfield, Michigan and Grove City, Ohio
Having acquired over 50 clinics throughout Michigan within the past year, the West Bloomfield clinic, located in the Bloomfield Avenue Shoppes at 6199 Haggerty Road, has the honorable distinction to host the first fully-branded ATI clinic in Michigan from the ground up. The Grove City clinic, located at 1590 Stringtown Road, Unit #21, is ATI’s sixth location in central Ohio.
Both clinics offer a hands-on approach to physical therapy and sports medicine to treat orthopedic conditions including: chronic pain, spine pain, pre and post-surgical conditions, sports injuries, auto injuries and work injuries.
West Bloomfield, MI
ATI Physical Therapy, which operates over 300 clinics in ten states, acquired Michigan Rehabilitation Specialists and Dwight Orthopedic Rehabilitation in 2013. Over 50 Michigan clinics have been integrated into ATI and are currently undergoing name and branding updates.
Alvin Miller, has been promoted to clinic director of the West Bloomfield location. Most recently working at the ATI Waterford clinic, Miller has 16 years of experience in the outpatient setting treating sports related injuries, low back and neck pain, total joint replacement and injuries sustained from weekend warriors. As an avid runner, he enjoys working with endurance athletes on prevention of injuries and also post injury rehab.
“I am very excited to bring this state-of-the-art clinic to the West Bloomfield area, providing personalized care in a friendly encouraging environment,” said Miller. “I can’t wait to serve the people of West Bloomfield, and I know everyone coming into our doors will enjoy the exceptional care they receive from us.”
Grove City, OH
“I’m fortunate and proud to call Grove City home and cannot be more excited to open our sixth location in central Ohio here. Grove City is a strong, growing community that has always maintained its small town roots. This aligns well with ATI’s approach to taking care of patients,” said Brad Isaac, OTR/L, CHT, Regional Director, ATI Physical Therapy. “We have the benefit of being a large company, but focus on the small things like making each patient’s experience a valuable, meaningful one so they can get back to what’s important to them.”
ATI’s rehabilitation services include manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, strength training, cardiovascular conditioning, sports specific training, and therapeutic modalities such as ultrasound and electrical stimulation. ATI’s energetic and motivating physical therapists provide a personalized, hands-on approach to get patients back to their best.
About ATI Physical Therapy
Named “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, ATI is one of the first physical therapy companies in the country to be awarded URAC Core Accreditation, a mark of distinction that recognizes ATI’s commitment to quality health care. With a mission to be the bright spot in the day of every patient, ATI provides personalized treatment plans in an upbeat and fun atmosphere. The state-of-the-art clinics are welcoming and attractive. ATI provides complimentary injury screenings and new appointments within 48 hours.
Established in 1996, ATI has continued to flourish by distinguishing itself in the industry and continually improving and expanding its services. A few examples:
- The largest employer of athletic trainers in the nation, ATI’s Sports Medicine program provides on-site athletic training services for universities, high schools, clubs, and professional athletic teams.
- The F.I.R.S.T. ™ work conditioning program has successfully returned more than 10,000 injured workers to their careers over the past 10 years, earned international recognition for its results, and has been published in over 35 studies.
- Unique in the industry, ATI has a dedicated in-house Research Department to improve rehabilitation outcomes through basic science, transitional research, and evidence-based medicine.
- ATI’s proprietary Electronic Medical Record (EMR) platform uses standardized clinical tools (pre, concurrent, and post-treatment) to inform treatment planning and post-discharge. Aggregate EMR data is used for research studies and clinical quality improvement.
- ATI remains committed to giving back to local and global communities. The ATI Foundation, a non-profit organization, provides funding and resources to physically impaired children. ATI Mission Works supports healthcare mission trips worldwide in areas where there is a need.
For more information or to make an appointment at ATI Physical Therapy, please visit our Request an Appointment page or call 1-855-692-8478.
# # #
ATI Physical Therapy is the largest operator of comprehensive outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation clinics unified under one name. Based in Bolingbrook, Illinois, ATI has over 300 locations in ten states: Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware. ATI’s mission is to “exceed customer expectations by providing the highest quality of care in a friendly and encouraging environment.”
CONTACT:Kim Waterman(630) 296-2222 x7158Kimberly.Waterman@atipt.com