ATI Physical Therapy Recognized as Top Workplace in Delaware
ATI Physical Therapy is pleased to announce that it’s been selected as one of The News Journal Top Workplaces. ATI currently has 24 clinics across the First State with additional clinics scheduled to open later this year.
Known for exceptional results and an upbeat atmosphere, ATI is a nationally-recognized physical therapy and sports medicine provider with over 250 clinics in eight states. The team at ATI focuses on providing the best quality of care while motivating patients every step of the way.
“We encourage our employees to provide the best experience possible for patients, and therefore, as a company, we strive to provide the best experience for those employees,” said Ray Wahl, Senior Vice President of Operations. “We’re honored to be recognized as a top workplace in the First State.”
The Top Workplaces are determined solely on employee feedback. The employee survey is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement. WorkplaceDynamics conducts regional Top Workplaces programs with 37 major publishing partners and recognizes a list of 150 National Top Workplaces.
Here’s what a few employees had to say about their experience at ATI:
- “I have an opportunity to change the lives of people every day, with a company that does things the right way! This company is family oriented and has a desire to be the greatest company in the world.”
- “I love my job because I am a part of making a difference in our patients' lives.”
- “I love my job because of the team that surrounds me. Everyone at the clinic offers a helping hand and provides that "friendly factor" to all they interact with. ”
- “I feel appreciated at ATI Physical Therapy because I am spoken to in a respectful, friendly manner. I feel like my opinions really matter at my work place and I love that.”
- “Our growth, advancement opportunities, and emphasis on continuing to do the things that made us successful in the past while making it even better.”
ATI has also been recognized as a Top Workplace in the Chicago, Indianapolis, and Philadelphia regions. In addition, the company was named among the top ten healthcare workplaces in the nation in early 2013.
The News Journal published a complete list of Top Workplaces on Sunday, August 26. For more information about the Top Workplaces lists and WorkplaceDynamics, please visit www.topworkplaces.com and www.workplacedynamics.com.