Get Healthy, Stay Healthy Challenge Offered at ATI Naperville East
Test your fitness level and win prizes at the ATI Sports Performance Get Healthy, Stay Healthy Challenge
WHEN and WHERE:Saturday, July 27, 2013Check-in Time: 8 - 8:30am ATI Naperville East Clinic1212 S. Naper BlvdNaperville, Illinois630-369-2340
$15 - ATI Employee
$20 - Current Sports Performance Client
$30 - General Public
$1 from each registration will benefit the
- Endurance: 5 Exercises
- Power: 5 Exercises
- Overall: 10 Exercises
Tire Pull 300 feet
Vertical jump/broad jump
Farmers walk 200 feet
Medicine ball backward toss
Jump rope 150 forward and backward for time
Pull-up/push-up 15/15 x 5 minutes
Pit- run full length, down and back 2x
40 yard sprint
3 minute warm-up prior to measurement (body must be warm)
- Body Fat
Water intake recommendation for accurate body fat measurements
- 16oz water 1 hour before bed Friday night and 2 hours prior to event
- No water or food 1 hour prior to event. A liquid or solid meal can be consumed immediately after body fat measurement is taken and prior to the start of the event.
- Waist-to-Hip Ratio
- The power category will have 4 participants in a group and will start 4 minutes apart.
- The endurance category will have 2 participants in a group and will start 6 minutes apart.
- If participating in the overall category, then the power exercises will be done first.
- Overall participants will start after all the endurance participants have started.
- Each event will have a max time to complete it.
- There will be 2 minutes between each event after max time allowed. The faster you complete an event, the more rest you have before starting the next one. A big incentive to push harder!
- Wrist straps are not allowed in any event.
- Tire Pull - Alternate pulling a 100lb tire forward and backward over 300’ for time. Max time allowed is 2 minutes. The tire must pass through the cones before turning around. Hands are not allowed to touch the ground. Any contact to the ground with hands will be the ending distance.
- Farmers walk - While holding weights in each hand, walk a maximum distance. Minimum distance to get completion points is 200 feet. You must pass cones before turning around. Men: 100lb dumbbells, Women: 50lb dumbbells.
- Jump rope - Jump 150 revolutions forward and 150 revolutions backward for a total of 300 revolutions for time. Max time allowed is 4 minutes to complete the 300 revolutions.
- Pull-up/push-up 15/15 - Alternate between pull-ups and push-ups performed in an interval formant of 15 seconds on and 15 seconds off, for a total of 5 minutes. Total reps from both exercises will be added together. Reps must be completed before buzzer.
- Pit Run - Run from one end of the pit to the other twice for time. You must pass through the cones at each end before turning around.
- Vertical and Broad jump - Jump as high and far as possible. Measured in inches. Two attempts
- Medicine Ball backward toss -Throw a medicine ball backwards for distance. Distance is rounded down to the nearest 6 inches. Two attempts. Men: 6kg, Women: 4kg
- Example: 20’-3” will be measured as 20’
- Chin-ups resisted - Perform pull-ups with resistance. Men:3x 24kg; Women:3x 8kg
- Push-ups resisted - Perform pushups with resistance. Men: 3x 100lbs; Women: 3x 40lbs
- 40 Yard Sprint - Sprint 40 yards. Time will be recorded electronically.
For more information, contact Keith Tesch at Keith.Tesch@atipt.com