La Grange, IL is ATI Physical Therapy’s Newest Location in Chicago’s Western Suburbs
The road to recovery from orthopedic injury and pain is now more pleasant and uplifting in Chicago’s western suburbs. ATI Physical Therapy has opened a new clinic at 1 N. La Grange Road, Unit 2-C, in downtown La Grange, IL.
At ATI, patients look forward to coming to therapy. Known for exceptional results, the motivating staff at ATI provides personalized treatment plans in an upbeat and fun atmosphere. The state-of-the-art clinics are welcoming and attractive.
Founded in 1996, ATI has been named “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by Advance Rehab Magazine and has achieved URAC Core Accreditation, a mark of distinction that recognizes ATI’s commitment to quality health care.
With 81 clinics in Illinois and over 200 locations nationwide, ATI has continued to flourish by distinguishing itself in the industry and continually improving and expanding its services. A few examples:
- Transportation services for those with medical need
- Complimentary injury screenings
- Expanded hours and new appointments within 48 hours
- On-site Athletic Training services for universities, high schools, clubs, and professional athletic teams
- Unique in the industry, ATI has a dedicated in-house Research Department to improve rehabilitation outcomes through basic science, transitional research, and evidence-based medicine.
- ATI remains committed to giving back to the communities we serve. The ATI Foundation, a non-profit organization, provides funding and resources to physically impaired children.