Ocoee Physical Therapy in Cleveland, TN Joins ATI Physical Therapy
Same Great Staff, New Name
Cleveland, TN – Ocoee Physical Therapy, a leading provider of physical therapy in Cleveland, TN for nearly two decades, has joined ATI Physical Therapy. ATI is a nationally-recognized outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation company with eight clinics in Tennessee and over 300 locations nationwide.
Located at 3112 North Ocoee Street, the clinic will adopt the ATI Physical Therapy name over the next few months. The Ocoee staff and Owner and President of Ocoee Physical Therapy Phyllis L. Peterson, PT, CHT, have all joined ATI Physical Therapy and will continue to treat patients in the same family-like atmosphere that Ocoee PT is known for.
“We were drawn to ATI Physical Therapy because the practice has all the advantages of a large company, but also emphasizes the qualities often associated with a small, local shop. Our priority remains to ensure our patients have a warm, educational and purposeful visit,” said Peterson.
ATI expanded into Tennessee and Georgia in September of 2013 with the acquisition of North River Physical Therapy. According to ATI Regional Director and former COO of North River PT Chris Maschhoff, DPT, North River PT has benefited significantly from ATI’s infrastructure and administrative support.
“This support has allowed our clinicians and staff to keep their focus on what is really important, which is high quality patient care and outstanding customer service,” said Maschhoff. “Phyllis and her staff at Ocoee PT will also benefit from the same high level of support. Together we will continue to provide top quality physical therapy for our customers in the Cleveland area.”
Named “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, ATI is one of the first physical therapy companies in the country to be awarded URAC Core Accreditation, a mark of distinction that recognizes ATI’s commitment to quality health care.
The practice has continued to flourish by distinguishing itself in the industry and continually improving and expanding its services. A few examples:
- Unique in the industry, ATI has a dedicated in-house Research Department to improve rehabilitation outcomes through basic science, transitional research, and evidence-based medicine.
- The largest employer of athletic trainers in the nation, ATI’s Sports Medicine program provides on-site athletic training services for universities, high schools, clubs, and professional athletic teams.
- The F.I.R.S.T. ™ work conditioning program has successfully returned more than 10,000 injured workers to their careers.
- ATI remains committed to giving back to local communities. The ATI Foundation, a non-profit organization, provides funding and resources to physically impaired children.
- At ATI, patients look forward to coming to therapy. Recognized for exceptional results, the motivating staff at ATI provides personalized treatment plans in an upbeat and fun atmosphere. The state-of-the-art clinics are welcoming and attractive. ATI provides complimentary injury screenings, transportation services for those with medical need, and new appointments within 48 hours.
For more information or to make an appointment at ATI Physical Therapy, please visit ATIpt.com or call 1-855-MY-ATIPT.