Winebrenner & Associates’ Charter Physical Therapy is now ATI Physical Therapy
ATI Physical Therapy continues to grow in the Greater Baltimore Area with the acquisition of Winebrenner & Associates’ Charter Physical Therapy. The clinic located in the Landmark Shopping Center at 511 Main Street in Reisterstown, MD opened as ATI Physical Therapy on August 27.
“Winebrenner & Associates has been a valuable member of the Reisterstown community for over 20 years. We are happy to welcome them to ATI and excited to provide the resources to ensure a strong future for this clinic,” said Dylan Bates, chief operating officer, ATI Physical Therapy. “We are looking forward to bringing the ATI difference to the community of Reisterstown.”
Charter Physical Therapy Founder and co-owner Suzan Winebrenner and co-owner Michael Winebrenner have joined ATI and will continue to treat patients.
“ATI’s commitment to individual patient care, employee training programs, research studies and community fundraising make this development a true asset for our staff, clients and local community,” said Michael Winebrenner. “We are excited to continue our tradition of providing the highest quality physical therapy services in a friendly, compassionate environment as part of the ATI family.”
ATI Physical Therapy is a nationally-recognized provider of orthopedic rehabilitation services specializing in physical therapy, work conditioning/hardening, hand therapy, aquatic therapy, sports medicine, and women’s health. With corporate offices in Bolingbrook, Illinois, ATI provides services at over 170 locations nationwide, including 16 clinics in Maryland.
Founded in 1996, ATI has been named “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by Advance Rehab Magazine and has achieved URAC Core Accreditation, a mark of distinction that recognizes ATI’s commitment to quality health care.
ATI has continued to flourish by distinguishing itself in the industry and continually improving and expanding its services. A few examples:
- Unique in the industry, ATI has a dedicated in-house Research Department to improve rehabilitation outcomes through basic science, transitional research, and evidence-based medicine
- Specialty clinics for healthcare needs unique to women (ATI Women’s Health)
- On-site Athletic Training services for universities, high schools, clubs, and professional athletic team
- The F.I.R.S.T ™ work conditioning program has successfully returned more than 9,000 injured workers to their careers
- ATI remains committed to giving back to the communities we serve. The ATI Foundation, a non-profit organization, provides funding and resources to physically impaired children.
At ATI, patients look forward to coming to therapy. Known for exceptional results, the motivating staff at ATI provides personalized treatment plans in an upbeat and fun atmosphere. The state-of-the-art clinics are welcoming and attractive. ATI provides complimentary injury screenings, transportation services for those with medical need, and new appointments within 48 hours.
For more information or to make an appointment please call 410-526-5307 or visit www.ATIpt.com.